Valentine Swap From Dolly:

So, I was running up the driveway today after checking the mail and look what was greeting me on the front step! (Love the Seckman box btw)

This beautifully wrapped box was in the Seckman box :)

Dolly had the sweetest note inside (I was reading aloud, that's w
hy many expression looks weird haha)
The first lovely package! "L- Here is a little Love for your feet."LOVE these Dolly! So cute! and SO comfy!

Next came "O- Originated in China". HEHE :) Love that! And LOVE the necklace! (Hannah and Mommy NO BORROWING!)

Then came "V- Value for your morning!" I wonder what it could be!? ;)

STARBUCKS GIFT CARD!!! SCORE! Ahhhh! Dolly you are amazing! Definite value to my morning!

Last would be "E- Extra nighttime comfort" :) you know me too well!

AHHH! So I have an obsession with pajamas :) So these will be used ALOT!
I love it all Dolly! And love you! Thank you so so so much!! :)
YIIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;) HEHE (Dolly and Donna that was for both of you)

5 comments:
JR NOOO promised on the borrowing thingy :)
I love it all. Dolly you are the girl for sure. Perfect.
Sweet! I love those pj's and slippers! There is nothing like getting a brand new pair of slippers and pj's!
JesseRuth, I don't want to embarrass you, but you are growing up SO nicely! Your momma and daddy must be truly proud! I'm so glad you were a part of this swap!
I just got home from Bible study and went to see if you blogged about it and you DID! It's so fun when your person finally gets your gift and you see how they like it all. And I'm glad you did! I'm so glad you did the blog swap this time and I LOL when I read the "Yipppeeee" at the end of your post. Brings back memories of little JesseRuth. Enjoy your gifts and you're welcome too! :)
Dolly blew me away w/ how well she treated you, JR! She took great care of my sweet sissy. I love it all. Great job, DRS!!!! Denise, you are sweet and right on the money. We sure are proud of that JRP. Oh and, JR, Speaking of necklaces and not borrowing, I need my fav pearls back. :)
Way to go Dolly! LOVE the SECKMAN box, too!
JesseRuth, I bet you are loving the pajamas tonight. Those are so cute! And I know that Starbucks card will come in handy:)
another funny saying you used to do: "Goody"! LOL remembering you doing that!
Post a Comment